How Will You Build a Practice?
As you begin to consider an expansion for an existing practice, opening a start-up, or even adding a second location the business of dentistry is actually very predictable. There are tried and true formulas and plans that reliably deliver the outcome you seek. In fact, the biggest variable that influences the experience and the success of the final result is probably the advisors and company you choose to coordinate the project for you. I can customize a team of professionals for you including contractors, designers, commercial real estate experts, lawyers and lenders that take unnecessary worry, and expensive trial and error out of the equation.
Bill Pellicano and Patterson Advantages
- Doctors I work with can expect the project to be completed on time and on budget.
- New patient numbers will meet or exceed your growth goals because of careful pre-planning and analysis done to determine an ideal high traffic, high volume location.
- Breakeven point in the 8th month is the average for my projects. Many doctors are concerned it will take three years to begin to see ROI.
- Growing your infrastructure in the office lets you accommodate more dentistry even with existing patients. It’s basic math: with 5 ops you can accommodate 1200-1300 patients at an average of about $1000/per year that is $1.2 million. Expand the numbers in proportionally from there according to the number of operatories you will build.
- Your new practice will accurately reflect the work you do including the state of the art technology and equipment that take you to the next level in the eyes of your patients.
- The very least growth we’ve even seen is 15%, but by doubling your number of operatories you are doubling your collections.
Testimonials From My Clients
“Everything went smoothly. The professionals Bill recommended were all amazing, talented and on time. From the decorator to the contractor the project was not only seamless, but actually fun. Six months of planning, tweaking, and executing resulted in our relocation from a 1800 square foot, four operatory office to our current 5200 square foot, twelve operatory masterpiece.” Dr. Stephen Hamelburg and Dr. Helyne Hamelburg
“We used Bill and his team to design and build three practice locations. I cannot imagine trying to complete one of these locations without his expertise and guidance.” John Collins, Practice Business Manager
“Bill has proven reproducible results whether it’s with a novice starting my first practice during a Pedo residency, or moving to expand my practice. I wouldn’t hesitate to call on Bill again and again…..” Dr. Lee Thach
Whether you are looking to start, looking to grow, or have reached a plateau in your business I can meet you wherever you are at in the process and work with you to plan for your goals. Talking about what’s possible is always the first step. Take a look at some of my featured projects and read testimonials from doctors about their success stories. You can also fill out Getting Started forms on my website. Let’s meet to discuss ways we can work together to plan and build the successful modern dental practice of your dreams.