It’s a brand new year and January is the perfect time to take stock of your business and make a strategic plan for growth in 2018.
Success depends on your ability to look, with a critical eye, at all the things that might need to be improved and upgraded. Using a tested and proven comprehensive analytical approach will identify all aspects of your practice that can contribute to the growth you seek. The real question is: where do you start? How do you know what to focus on, and what priorities can help you make the growth goals that you envision?
Over years of experience working with doctors to grow dental practices I have come up with customized tools for analysis that can be used easily by you to comprehensively evaluation the the current health and well being of your practice. Asking the right questions will help us define the ideal solutions that enable you to reach the fullest potential of your business.
I recommend to every doctor I meet that they start off analyzing their business by completing a Strategic Planning: Step 1 worksheet.
STRATEGIC PLANNING: STEP 1
Do you have any imminent equipment or technology needs? (check one) Yes or No
1. If the investment amount was not a factor, what investment made by you would have the most positive impact on your business growth? _____________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Is your office a reflection on of the type of dentistry you provide? (check one) Yes or No
3. What is your budgeting process for facility or equipment updating? ________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________
4. How do you satisfy your Sec on 179 depreciation on schedule? _____________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________
5. What is your “treatment plan” for practice growth? _________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________
This form can be downloaded here and once you’ve filled it out I will conduct a comprehensive consultation, including an onsite needs assessment, to help you get a more complete picture of growth solutions for your practice. Please keep in mind too that a customized plan is made uniquely for you, it is not a cookie cutter approach that puts the same exact solutions together for every practitioner. The other analysis tools I like to use provide even more detailed insight include the Patterson Preliminary Design Checklist, Practice Vital Statistics Survey, and the Practice Growth Survey all can be downloaded from my website billpellicano.com.
Whether your project is big or small, a remodel or brand new office and new location, I have a track record of excellence. My reputation, experience, advice and insight are the greatest assets I have to offer my clients. The relationship I have with my doctor clients is a long-term commitment to the ongoing health and growth of their business. The customized strategic plans for growth I develop for them are key to the successful execution of their project vision. I continue to be a dedicated trusted advisor long after that vision becomes a reality! Let’s meet to discuss ways we can work together to plan a strategic growth plan for 2018.